Monday, July 11, 2011

30 days


A friend of ours threw down a challenge last month: blog every single day for the entire month. Of June. We didn’t do it. Good intentions but you know right where that path leads! So Natalie and I decided we do our own “contest” during the month of July. At least one blog post every single day. And I think we’ve been pretty good. Not every post has gone up on the exact day but I think collectively there is a new post for each of the 11 days of July.
I am currently sitting here in the Apple store waiting for a genius to bring my iPhone back from the dead. It’s insanely hot and muggy and swarming with people. I want to buy one of everything. I want someone to bring me an iced coffee. I want one of these guys to teach me how to make killer videos with iMovie (I’ve been teaching myself and frankly I’m not a very good teacher. Or student.) I want to sit here or somewhere like here and be inspired to write my screenplay, or that trashy romance novel I’ve been meaning to finish, or maybe just 20 more blog posts. 
If my phone had been working, I would have taken a picture of the Apple store. Unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment