Sunday, April 24, 2011

a picture is worth...

...well, you know. I'm good with the words. I can barf up thousands of them and they usually create a pretty good emotional picture. But as I read more and more blogs, I realize that good, beautiful, stunning photos are key. And I don't know how to take them.

How beautiful is this. And she never even
mentions "photos" in her top 10 blogging tips.

I'm always a second late so I get the splash and not the jumping flare. A little too much sun in the background which makes all the people shadowed, in a bad way. Or I just don't have my camera when Tagg is playing his guitar naked in the living room while Sloane dances in her diaper with her fist in the air. See! That's the kind of moment I need to capture. 

How on earth do you make a beignet look
this good without a professional photographer?!
I'm ready to head to New Orleans to eat one, right now!
So I'm looking into photography classes. Look out, guinea pigs!

No comments:

Post a Comment