Monday, December 27, 2010

all i want for christmas...

Old teeth...that left top cap has been
super-glued on since 2001. Zoiks! Or
maybe super glue is the way to go dentally.
Is my six front teeth. Yep, you heard me. SIX front teeth. In the list of dumb, over-ambitious things I've done over the holidays, I decided to get my veneers (front caps) redone before the end of the year. I had some FSA dollars riding on it and a broken tooth that was getting precariously close to, well, falling off. Had I totally realized that the process would screw my entire holiday season and that temporary crowns that last 12 hours (if that) are not really temporary, I might have done it differently. I was actually cementing my own caps back on a couple of times with a chopstick and then finally gave up and went with the Snaggletooth look. Hopefully they'll be gorgeous when they're done but for now, if you see me looking somber in any holiday photos, I'm just really trying to shield you from the sad reality of my teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment