Wednesday, September 19, 2012

got an extra hundred bucks sitting around?

Yeah? Really? You have that kind of money to burn? Then you might be in desperate need of this plaster HORSE HEAD! Yes. This is for real. A $100 plaster horse head (if you count tax, of course).


I found this "decorative" HORSE HEAD at a furniture store while shopping for a new loveseat. Apparently the rich - or interior designers who work at furniture stores - have no taste AND no sense of humor, just money to burn. I mean some ceramic roosters, sure, sign me up (not really). But a white HORSE HEAD? Who would shell out a hundred bucks to put a white plaster HORSE HEAD on their coffee table?!

Me! Well, it's not exactly going on the coffee table. I'll paint it brown, put it in our bed, under the sheets, liberally doused with a bunch of ketchup to look like blood, and let Scott have a Godfather moment. That's fucking funny, right?!

I guess money can buy happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment