Thursday, June 30, 2011

i scream, you scream...



...we all scream for ice scream! Well, Tagg just concentrates on eating, licking, devouring it. With serious enthusiasm. Tagg really digs his ice cream. (Who doesn't, right?) But really...the ice cream won out over pizza. And the water? Never had a chance.

*Please don't judge the nutritional content of this meal. We were at the zoo. I did not realize that packing a lunch was the only way to avoid over-priced crap-tastic vittles. Note to self.

This is a face I'm not looking forward to seeing in his tween or teenage years. I would like to think he's pissed about the hat, but he was the one who demanded to wear that hideous thing. Stupid Disney Pixar Cars empire. It's killing my...I mean, Tagg's...fashion statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment