Thursday, April 7, 2011

babe

Tagg's gotten into this funny habit of hollering "SCOTT!" when he wants Daddy to do something for him or wants his attention when he's not responding fast enough. "Scott! Scott! I want milk pleeeezze." or from the backseat of the car "Scott! Scott!"

So tonight we're sitting at dinner and Tagg says "I'm not done (with dinner). I'm Tagg Davis Harmer." Funny. Then he points at Sloane in her highchair and says, "That's Swoan." So we said "Sloane Ryan Harmer" which he parroted back perfectly. Then, "I'm Tagg Davis and that's Swoan Wyan." Happy he didn't call her Sloaney Baloney which is his nickname for her.

So now I'm thinking in my head (duh, where else would you think?) it would be great if he knew our names just in case he ever got lost or something so he would be able to tell an adult authority figure who to call.

Here's how the conversation went down from there:

Me: "Tagg, what's daddy's name? What do you call him when you don't call him daddy?"
Tagg: "That's Scott."
Scott: "What's mommy's name?"
Tagg: "Yeah."
Scott: "If you call me Scott instead of daddy, what do you call mommy?"
Tagg: "Yeah."
Me: "What does Daddy call mommy?"
Tagg: "Babe."

No comments:

Post a Comment